__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Monday, May 7, 2012

Small changes to the living room

Being at home as much as I have been this last week led me to make a few little changes to my living room. My living room receives lots of daylight as it is surrounded by three large windows so it is a pleasant place to relax and oh, it is nice when you love being at home, isn't it?


The updates I made is to replace the 2 seater leather sofa with a velvet 1960s sofa that I won on eBay. The camera doesn't capture the true dusty pink colour of the sofa though. It is such a pretty colour.
I also replaced the lamp shades with the one from the study and Robbie's bedroom to add a bit of colour to the room. I think I'll keep the room as is for a little while as it is cheering me up being surrounded my colour.

How was your weekend? Is anyone else like me, do you tend to brighten up your environment, or maybe your wardrobe to lift up your mood?


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL