__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Shop Tour: Visiting Table Tonic


Over the weekend I headed to Palm Beach for brunch with the girls and on the way back I couldn't resist popping in to visit Louise Bell in her new Table Tonic shop. She was so kind to allow me to photograph and isn't it lovely?


It's a petite space and she's done an amazing job filling it with suzanis, candles, cushions and lots of adorable and colourful products. The rug hanging on the door behind me in the photograph above is to die for!
The little monkey almost made its way home with me but I purchased something else instead which I'll show you soon.

♥ Visit Table Tonic online or Shop 6, 20 Avalon Parade, Avalon NSW Australia



CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL